- Dollars & Sense
DOLLARS & SENSE
- Posted on September 29, 2008
Tools to Help Manage Your Savings
- Posted on April 24, 2008
Unclaimed Property - Missing an account? Maybe it was turned over to a state's unclaimed property department. Most states provide Internet search capabilities for unclaimed property. Use Nat'l Association of Unclaimed Property Administrators as the gateway to individual state sites.
Locating the Highest Interest Rates - Select your state or the highest 100. Use the Bank Rates Locator to find the highest rates of return by state. Inclusive of a Top 100 list.
Savings Bonds & T-Bills - Interest from direct U.S. issued debt instruments is taxable for Federal purposes, but by Federal law is free from any state taxation. The links below will assist clients with a variety of issues associated with U.S. Savings Bonds, T-Bills, etc.
- Savings Bond Value Calculator - Calculates the current value of E-bonds.
- Frequently asked questions - Find the answers to those questions often asked.
- Savings Bond Wizard - Free downloadable windows software to inventory and track the value of a savings bond portfolio.
- Bureau of Public Debt - Home page
- Foreign Currency Exchange Rates - Use the Currency Exchange Rate Calculator to determine the exchange rate of one currency to another.
- Stock Option Calculator - Use this calculator to determine the value of your stock options for the next one to twenty five years.
- Asset Allocator - Your age, ability to tolerate risk, and several other factors are used to calculate a desirable mix of stocks, bonds and cash.
- Savings Goal - This financial calculator helps you find out what it takes to reach your savings goal.
Dealing With the IRS»
Death of a Taxpayer»
Dollars & Sense»
Your Home & Taxes»
Health Care Provisions»
Tax Topic Brochures»
Tax Planning Strategies»
New Tax Laws»
IRS Tax Problems»